1. If a boy tells you he only wants your body, believe him.
2. Do not love a boy because of the way he speaks; you will believe every lie and each apology will only make you love him more.
3. If he is leaving, let him. Nothing will make him stay; he bought the plane tickets before he ever met you.
4. There is nothing good about goodbyes; there is something beautiful, however, in starting over.
5. If he lies, leave him. If he hurts you, leave him. If, at 3:34 am, he says he messed up, tell him he did.
6. Set the photos of him on fire, even if they’re saved to your computer.
7. Do not come back to the boy who made you feel whole when you were broken. You are two halves of a whole all by yourself.
8. It’s okay to leave.
lessons I learned while loving you (via amoribus)
I love spontaneous sex. Like when you’re just watching tv and chatting and then you lean over to kiss her cheek but she kisses you back and pulls off your top and then she’s on top of you and whoops sexy times.
Do you ever just crave someone’s presence? like you would literally be happy just sitting next to them & it could be completely silent.
Unknown (via stevenbong)
Being married someday is going to be so cool. like you get to come home to your best friend every single day and just do life together.